Friday, July 14, 2017

cheers to the weekend with ocean spray


We are all cheers-ing to the weekend. 

Summer is officially here, if you need us you can find us in our backyard. We love our summer bbq's, pool parties with the little cousins, and all the smore's get togethers. With all that summer fun comes the fun summer cocktails. When you have been pregnant for 10 long months then go straight into breastfeeding your newborn there is very little cocktail drinking going on. 

As a stay at home mom of three kiddos, two of which still need my undivided attention, life can get a bit hectic and you look forward to those summer get togethers, getting to catch up with family and friends and getting to adult and take a break from your day to day routine. This summer I will be enjoying all the adult fun with a newborn in my arms, kiddos pulling at my legs, and a mocktail in hand. 

Mocktails have been my go to during pregnancy and they are still my go to while nursing. I'm not the best bartender so when I came across these delicious Ocean Spray® Mocktails I was hooked. They are made with real fruit juice and only 90 calories! One of my favorite things about them is that they are ready to be enjoyed straight from the bottle. I like to add some sparkling water but if I need some mommy time I like to add wine/liquor. They come in three different flavors, Cranberry Peach Bellini | Cranberry Sangria | Tropical Citrus Paradise. That Tropical citrus is my favorite, but you really can't go wrong with any of these.




I partnered with  Ocean Spray® on this post, all opinions expressed are my own.








1 comment :

  1. Wow. I hope that the fragrance of these ocean sprays will the best one and much helpful for me to impress others.
    Emma Charlotte | TheAcademicPapers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete