Monday, July 17, 2017

Life made easy with my girl, bObi

bObsweep sent us our bObi Pet to review. All opinions expressed are my own. 

As a mom of three I am always looking for ways to cut back on the chores. Jules is so fun and is like a little mommy, following me around wanting to help. She is always offering to wipe down her table with wet napkins and cleans up after herself and Kourtney when they are done playing with their toys. If only I can teach her how to do the laundry and wash dishes. I'm kidding, I'll save that as bribery for her teenage years. For now I am enjoying my new best friend, my girl, bObi. 
My bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum has been a lifesaver these days. With the kids being so little, two of which still need to be rocked to sleep for naps I don't have much time during the day to get all my housework done. I find the day just zooming on by between nursing, cooking meals, washing dishes, and trying to stay on top of the girls and their toy tornados they are infamous for. I'm sure all you mommies know the struggle. It's been nice to check one thing off my long to do list, especially knowing she just isn't vacuuming my house. Here are a few of the things I love about her: 

 - bObi eliminates all traces of furry follicles as she vacuums, sweeps, mops filters, and disinfects the floor all at the same time.
 - You can program her to clean whenever you want. I like to have her clean while we are gone so we can come home to a nice, clean house. How awesome is that? 
- bObi already knows how to take care of herself; she auto-returns to her charging station when her energy is low, so you don’t have to lift a finger 
- Highly sensitive dirt sensors detect layers of dust, dirt, and grime invisible even to the naked eye. 
-Easily cleans over all surfaces like our, hardwood floors, rugs, and tile. 

But my absolute favorite thing about her? She gives me a little mommy time. I'm currently sitting on the couch typing this, watching the Real Housewives, and watching by bff, bObi, clean the floors all while my husband bathes the kiddos. Just living the life people, living the life!


s h o p  h e r e 



1 comment :

  1. Reliable Exchange Bitcoin To Bank Account instantly, Wire transfer bitcoin to checking account US bank of america chase wells fargo, PNC TD HSBC Indian Bank

    ReplyDelete